To create and capture carefully crafted conceptual imagery to provide unique and compelling photographs for clients.
5 REASONS WHY YOU’LL HIRE ME:
- COST EFFECTIVE – It’s a reality where budgets are low but that doesn’t mean the quality of work has to suffer. LESS THAN $100 a project. Yes, when I tell people that they are AMAZED. There are times that the images that you see in my portfolio didn’t require one penny of cost.
- RESOURCEFUL – As stated above there are times where I didn’t spend a dime to shoot images that look like they required thousands of dollars to produce.
- PROFESSIONAL – With each shoot even personal projects, I prepare a creative brief and production sheet, look boards, storyboards with concept descriptions, lighting diagrams and also reference material for the talent to help with their performance. I even followed this process shooting my own engagement session. YES, I SHOT MY OWN ENGAGEMENT SESSION. Here are the final images from the prep work . Here are the final images from our outdoor session.
- CONCEPTUAL – Who wants to publish an image that can be easily replicated? I create images that tell a story with my style.
- TECHNICAL– With years of constant learning, I am well equipped in handling any situation that requires manipulation of light or imagery.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
As a child, have you ever watched a commercial about a product that you’d do anything for and just couldn’t afford? An item that you desired so much that nothing else compared and nothing else could satisfy the want. A want so great that it warrants a person to save every months allowance to posses it. The feeling materialized many times through my life. From the Laser tag set with the gun, vest and sensor in my youth to a pair of Technics 1200s M3Ds with a Vestax PMC Pro mixer in my teens to a Peter Line Forum Brand Snowboard in my college years and to finally Three Nikon DSLRs and thousands of dollars worth of lenses and too much gear to mention. As you can see, my interests grew in substance by age.
Photography was the only hobby where I experienced the most gratification in the work produced. The many praises from my peers and clients for my creativity and skill in communicating the concept pushed me to the edge of pure satisfaction in my craft.
The fulfillment I receive in creating compelling creative images in an editorial/Advertising campaign and/or capturing special moments on a wedding day compares to nothing else. So, I set aside my Laser Tag set, Dj gear and on a few occasions my snowboard for my passion in photography.